I kept my promise...today

 Usually my go to move is plan things, when my late night mind is hyperactive, to do tomorrow and then when tomorrow comes, my overly tired anxious and depressed mind laughs at the idea of such things. How could I have created such an unrealistic to-do list when I can't even seem to get out of bed when I should? 

Today, I got out of bed. I went on a small hike with my husband because I made a promise last night that I would. I DID. These small victories are what I need to focus on instead of where I want my end game to be. I think it the only way I will be able to be successful long term. 

We got new sheets for our bed, ya know, the soft kind that actually stay over your mattress. I made a comment to my husband that I would be better about washing them more often and said I would every Saturday. Today is that day, and I did it, I washed the sheets. 

Somedays I conquer a lot and that's amazing. Other days I manage to go for a nature walk and do laundry, and that is also amazing. 

Comments

Popular Posts